Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1
1.  Somethings I liked about the class is that I was able to express whether I agreed or disagreed to the quotes. Another thing I liked about this class was that I learned how to start my own blog and I learned about different medical careers.
2.  One thing I didn’t like about this class was that I got frustrated when the internet didn’t work and the assignment I was doing would get erased.
3.  I believe there should be more free time.
4.  I think I did good but I know I could’ve done better in this class.
5.   Yes I am and so far I have completed a good amount of my goals and I was surprised because I didn’t think I could have completed some of those goals.
6.  I think I can but the problem is the temptation with the people who surround me but I will do my best to be committed to be a CTR person.

7.  I will always remember reading my Life Planning notebook because it was an important part of this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment