Monday, January 12, 2015

My Winter Vacation

My Winter Vacation 

During my winter vacation I didn't do many things because I wouldn't sleep at night I would stay up watching Being Human, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy and many movies. And if I did sleep I would sleep around 5:00 a.m. and sleep during the day until around 4 in the afternoon but one day I didn't sleep all night till 12 in the afternoon and woke up at 8:00 p.m. But on Christmas Eve we spent at my Grandma's house with all our family from my mom's side of the family on December the 25th we went to spend it at my dad's families side during vacation every Tuesday I would go to work where I would see my boyfriend we would hang out during our lunch and drink hot chocolate and talk about things during New Year's Eve we went to my dad's families house. And on  Wednesday January 07, we went to The Queen Mary Chill it was cool we were ice skating and we went on ice slides and a room full of ice sculptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment