Friday, August 15, 2014

My First week in H.P.I.A.M

My First week in H.P.I.A.M

This is my second year here in H.P.I.A.M and in my point of view it’s a great school. My first week here in H.P.I.A.M has been fun because I made new friends and also talk to my old friends and also because I have new classes that I didn’t have before and some new teachers. My first week here has been a little challenging and stressful because they changed our schedule so I was a little confused but now I get the new schedule but this week has defiantly been stressful this year I got into two A.P classes, one honors and new class called human body systems which is supposed to be harder than biology. This week I believe I have grown to like my new teachers like Mr. Martinez because he’s funny but leaves a lot of work which I don’t like, also Mrs. Borrego she’s so nice and I love the way she teaches it’s easy to understand. A.P classes are so stressful but i will try to pass them with a C or higher and pass the final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment