Friday, December 19, 2014

Evaluation

Evaluation

A.    What I liked most about this class was that we learned life lessons that we might need later on in life I also like that we were able to plan 100 life goals and got to read them every day for at least two minutes.
B.    Some suggestions for improving the class are
~      Use free time a little more often
C.    I believe that I did do the best I could in this class.
D.    Yes I am reading my 100+ life goals every day at least two minutes and I think of ways that will help my complete my goals faster and I put stars next to the ones that I’ve completed so far.
E.     Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I realize that it will result in a great impact in both my life and those around me who could be affected if I CTW.

F.     I promise that next year I will not slack off in school and try my best in all my classes not just a couple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment