Friday, December 19, 2014

Interdisciplinary Unit/ Showcase Night

Interdisciplinary Unit/ Showcase Night



For my interdisciplinary unit I had a good experience and for my showcase night I had a great experience. Because my team had a lack of communication and the want to the project. But at the end it turned out fine so it was a good experience. But for the showcase night it started off as a not really good experience because there was only two minutes left for the presentation and one of our group members was missing and she didn’t answer her phone so we were pretty frustrated. But she ended up getting there before we went into the class after that it was a great experience the panel was nice which made me feel better which helped a little with the nerves at the end they seemed to like it because they gave us a 4. One thing I didn’t enjoy was the fact that  the interdisciplinary project was done the week before finals so we couldn’t study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment