Thursday, December 4, 2014

Student Success Statement 28

Student Success Statement
The Three Questions
1.     Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2.     Am I committed to doing my very best?
3.     Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
“If the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”
Lou Holtz
My answer for these would be sometimes people can trust me to do what’s right because I will do my best when it comes to doing what’s right for people but when it comes to doing what’s right for me people shouldn’t trust me with that. For the second question it would be a definite no because I know that I am not committed to my very best. And the last question would be a yes because every time I talk to somebody I try to be very friendly and fun and I am caring about my friends the same way I would like them to be towards me.


No comments:

Post a Comment